Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We Belong Together

We have this sweet little book called "We Belong Together" by Joyce Wan. We bought it for Josie, but of course we read it to Gavin occasionally, too.

**Note: I do not own these images, I just wanted you to be familiar with them to get a context for this blog post. Please don't be a jerk and copy or print any of these images.**

During General Conference I was relaxing on the couch and Gavin joined me. Rob took a picture because he thought it was sweet.
Out of the blue Gavin gave me a rough-house toddler boy hug and said, "We belong together." We haven't read this book in days (weeks?). I'm pretty sure this is the sweetest thing Gavin has ever said to me and I think he'll have a hard time topping it for the rest of my life.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

That is so sweet! I love hearing things like this.

Unknown said...

He is the sweetest boy ever.

Rob said...

I'll have a hard time topping that too--way to raise the bar, Gavin. Geez, man.

What a good boy. It really was a great moment.

Lori said...

Love moments like those!

Anonymous said...

Cute book and cute kids! Looks like a great weekend :)
Rachel M (i.e. too lazy to sign into google)